Enjoy this smart breakfast or snack recipe.
- 1 cup unsweetened milk substitute (preferably organic almond, cashew or coconut milk)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced ( preferably organic)
- 1/4 cup raspberry (preferably organic)
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds (preferably organic)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla bean extract or 1/2 tsp pure vanilla bean paste
- Fresh mint (optional for garnish)
- Add milk substitute, vanilla extract and chia seeds to a covered glass container.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Add mango to the chia seed mixture prior to serving.
- Garnish with raspberry (and mint leaves if desired).
Enjoy this for breakfast, or as a healthy & satisfying snack any time of the day.